The cutlery can be washed in the dishwasher. The following precautions contribute to the quality, color, and durability of the cutlery and prevent breakage or corrosion:
Key measures include:
- Remove food residues before placing the cutlery in the dishwasher.
- Preferably, do not use dishwasher salt.
- If you want to use dishwasher salt, pay attention to the following: after pouring the salt into the tank, using the funnel, closing the cap, and wiping spilled liquids with a damp cloth, run an empty wash cycle to remove any salt residues, as they may otherwise damage the cutlery during the washing cycle.
- Place the cutlery with the handles facing up in the dishwasher.
- Use neutral, acid-free, and lemon-free dishwasher tablets ('classic').
- Do not wash at too high a temperature.
- Remove the cutlery from the dishwasher as soon as it is done and dry it if necessary with a cloth.
If in doubt, wash the cutlery by hand.