Have you recently received cutlery from EME Napoleon as a gift? Or maybe you gifted yourself this beautiful cutlery? Are you also so in love with the cutlery from EME Napoleon? When we read the reviews of our customers, many customers are very satisfied with the color, appearance and quality of this cutlery.
Then you probably want more of this cutlery! Of course you don't have to do this all at once. You can gradually expand your cutlery set with the cutlery you want. You can choose to buy a number of parts immediately, but this is usually a hefty expense.
We are often called or e-mailed with the question whether we also offer a discount. We do not give (extra) discounts, other than during discount campaigns organized by us. Not even because you plan to order a lot of cutlery.
We have listed a number of tips for you on how you can expand your cutlery with a limited budget! You can also buy cheap cutlery at EME Napoleon.
- We have recently added gift vouchers to our range. If you have a gift wish, ask for a gift voucher, so that you can buy the cutlery you want.
- Unlike many other cutlery stores, we also sell all cutlery parts separately. Whether you want to buy 1 teaspoon, knife, fork or spoon: you can buy separate cutlery. Easy right? That way you can buy something every time.
- If you decide to buy cutlery yourself, keep the following in mind: you can register for our savings program. With this you save for points and you can exchange them. This way you save for significant discounts on subsequent purchases. If you also state your date of birth when registering, you will receive a nice birthday gift from us.
- We have attractive discount promotions about four times a year. You can usually count on attractive discounts on Mother's Day and Black Friday! Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed.
- Do you have an account with us? Then you can already put cutlery on your 'wish list'. How nice is it to already see what you want? That makes shopping a lot easier, once you make the purchase.
Buying cutlery doesn't have to be expensive. Make use of the possibilities.